Women's Soccer Conference Action Continues With 4 Matches Thurs.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.- America East women's soccer action continues Thursday with four contests on tap, including a match-up between 1-0 Maine and 1-0 Hartford. Here is a look at Thursday's match-ups with links to watch the games live for free on AmericaEast.TV:
- New Hampshire is coming off a scoreless tie against Binghamton in the team's America East opener.
- The Wildcats boast reigning America East Rookie of the Week, Mimi Borkan, who is coming off back-to-back shutouts last week.
- Albany dropped a 3-1 decision to Hartford in the team's season-opener.
- The Great Danes are second in the conference in saves with 57, average 5.7 per game.
- UMBC had its five-game unbeaten streak come to an end as the team lost 2-1 at Maine in its America East opener.
- The Retrievers are third in the conference in goals with 12 in 11 games. Jessy Brown leads the attack with three on the year.
- Binghamton tied New Hampshire in its conference-opener last week.
- The Bearcats are second in the conference in shots (131) and fourth in points (29).
- UMass Lowell hosts its first America East game in women's soccer history on Thursday night.
- River Hawks' goalkeeper Jill Carlson leads the conference in saves per game at 6.43 per game.
- Vermont dropped its conference-opener to reigning America East champion Stony Brook, 2-1, on Sunday.
- The Catamounts have had seven different players find the back of the net this season, the most for any conference team.
- Hartford is coming off a 3-1 win over Albany in its conference-opener. The Hawks won both match-ups vs. Maine last year by a combined 6-0.
- The Hawks are second in the conference in scoring at 1.36 per game and are first in goals allowed at 0.55 per game.
- Maine notched a win in its first conference game, defeating UMBC 2-1 in Orono.
- The Black Bears are second in the conference in goals allowed, surrendering just 0.74 per game.