Stony Brook's Jackson, Binghamton's Madray Earn First MBB Honors
Player of the Week
Anthony Jackson, Sr., Guard, Stony Brook
- Averaged 23.0 points on 58 percent shooting (18-for-31) and 4.0 rebounds in two Stony Brook wins last week.
- Eclipsed his career-high for points in both games, pouring in 22 points in a 71-55 win over Marist Friday and following up with 24 points in a 81-65 win over Haverford Sunday.
Nick Madray, Fr., Guard, Binghamton
- Averaged 15.5 points and 3.0 rebounds in his first two collegiate games.
- Scored 22 points on 8-of-10 shooting from the field in his first college game Friday vs. Loyola.
- Stony Brook, Albany, Maine and New Hampshire posted wins over the weekend.
- The Seawolves are 2-0 after wins over Marist Friday and Haverford Sunday.
- Albany won the Albany Cup for the third time in four years with a 74-62 win over crosstown-rival Siena Friday.
- Sam Rowley led the Great Danes with 17 points and nine rebounds.
- Chris Pelcher scored 25 points and added 17 rebounds to lead UNH to a win over Suffolk in its opener Saturday.
- Maine beat Fisher, 111-64, in its home opener Sunday.
- Hartford will play in ESPN's Tip-Off Marathon at Florida Gulf Coast Tuesday at 7 p.m. in front of a national television audience on ESPN2.
- This is the third time in four years America East has had a team in a television game as part of the event.
Nov. 10 - Player of the Week: Anthony Jackson, Stony Brook
Rookie of the Week: Nick Madray, Binghamton