Win a Trip to the 2014 Basketball Championship!
Want to win a trip to the 2014 America East Men’s & Women’s Basketball Championship presented by SEFCU? Here’s your chance!
We’re giving away two (2) all session passes to the America East Men’s & Women’s Basketball Championship taking place March 7-9 at SEFCU Arena in Albany, N.Y.
How do you win? We’re asking fans to reenact their favorite America East men’s or women’s basketball moment on Instagram! Entry is simple:
- Follow the America East on Instagram (Instagram.com/AmericaEast)
- Film yourself reenacting your favorite America East basketball moment. This can be from any year and any game including regular season, tournament and NCAA tournament. It does not need to be filmed with a hoop or on a court. Use other props (trash cans, toys, etc.) and be creative!
- Post the video to Instagram using the hashtag #Chance2Dance and caption the photo with the moment you reenacted. (Save the video as well to send to the America East office)
- Entries will be accepted Jan. 21-Feb. 10
Here’s what you could win:
- ONE winner - 2 all session passes to both men’s & women’s tournament games March 7-9 at SEFCU Arena.
- One hotel room for the nights of March 7th and 8th.
How the winner will be chosen:
- Entries will be accepted Jan. 22 – Feb. 10. No entries after that date will be accepted.
- The winner will be determined by a combination of voting on social media through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, as well as a panel of judges from the conference.
- Voting will take place Feb. 11-14
- The winner will be announced on Monday, February 17.
- First prize – 2 all session passes to the America East Men’s & Women’s Basketball Championship March 7-9 at SEFCU Arena plus one hotel room for 2 for March 7 & 8. Interview on ESPN3 during one of the tournament games.
- Second Prize – A #Chance2Dance t-shirt for the school of your choice
- Third Prize – A $15 gift card to AmericaEastStore.com
- The top three videos will be shown on the video screens at the America East Championship.
- In order to be eligible for the hotel room, you must be at-least 18 years old.
- Further action may be taken by the conference if there are not a sufficient amount of entries.
Direct all questions to Jared Hager at firstname.lastname@example.org