Win Prizes by #ReppingAE This Summer!
#ReppingAE is back for a second season!
The America East will once again host its #ReppingAE Summer Social Media contest beginning on Wednesday, June 11 and running until August 11th at 11:59 pm ET.
How do you enter? Entry is simple:
1) Take a photo of how you are representing the America East or one of its member schools wherever you go this summer (work, vacation, etc.). This can be by wearing America East or school gear, or simply printing out our new America East logo here.
Can't print out the logo? Just show it on your phone in the photo!
2) Enter the photo in the contest on one of three social media platforms!
Instagram:Tag the photo on Instagram with #ReppingAE and @AmericaEast. (America East on Instagram link)
Twitter: Tweet the photo to @AmericaEast using hashtag #ReppingAE (America East on Twitter link)
Facebook: Upload the photo to our Facebook page using #ReppingAE! (Facebook.com/AmericaEast)
Make sure you caption your photos with your location!
What do you win?
- One grand prize winner will win a $100 American Express Gift Card.
- Second prize will receive a Crons Brand America East ReadyDry sweatshirt.
- We are offering bonus prizes to anyone who incorporates any one of the 3 Pillars into a photo - Academics, Athletics and Leadership.
- Prizes will include America East pens, luggage tags, etc.
How are winners determined?
- A qualified panel of judges will determine the finalists which will then be voted on by fans!
The contest begins on June 11 at 1 p.m. and will end on August 11 at 11:59 p.m.
After the conclusion of the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges will select three potential winners from among all eligible submissions received, based on an application of the following criteria:
- Creativity/Originality of Submission (35%)
- Quality of Submission (25%)
- Submissions show pride in America East Conference or any member institution (40%)
Please click this link for complete terms and conditions.
Any questions can be directed to Jared Hager at email@example.com.
Here are some of this year's photos: